qualification system components
- qualification system components
- kvalifikacijų sistemos elementai
statusas T sritis Švietimas ir mokslas
apibrėžtis Veiklos kokybės planavimo, teikimo, vertinimo ir pripažinimo, valdymo ir kokybės užtikrinimo sandai.
atitikmenys: angl. qualification system components
pranc. éléments du système de qualifications, m
Aiškinamasis kvalifikacijų sistemos terminų žodynas. – Vilnius: Lietuvos darbo rinkos mokymo tarnyba prie Socialinės apsaugos ir darbo ministerijos.
rengėjai R. Gatautis, R. Gudauskas, O. Gurskienė.
Смотреть что такое "qualification system components" в других словарях:
Qualification types (UK) — In the UK education sector, there are a wide range of qualification types offered by the United Kingdom awarding bodies. Qualifications range in size and type, can be academic, vocational or skills related, and are grouped together into differen … Wikipedia
Judicial system of the People's Republic of China — For the Ministry of Justice, see Ministry of Justice of the People s Republic of China. People s Republic of China This article is part of the series: Politics and government of … Wikipedia
Romanian educational system — According to the Law on Education adopted in 1995, the Romanian Educational System is regulated by the Ministry of Education and Research ( Ministerul Educaţiei şi Cercetării MEC ). Each level has its own form of organization and is subject to… … Wikipedia
National Incident Management System — NIMS redirects here. For other meanings see Nims. The National Incident Management System (NIMS) is emergency management doctrine used nationwide to coordinate emergency preparedness and incident management and response among the public (Federal … Wikipedia
Key Skills Qualification — The Key Skills Qualification [http://www.qca.org.uk/603.html] is a frequently required component of 14 19 education in England, Northern Ireland and Wales. The aim of Key Skills is to encourage learners to develop and demonstrate their skills as… … Wikipedia
Control loading system — A Control Loading System (CLS, also known as Electric Control Loading), is used to provide pilots with realistic flight control forces in a flight simulator or training device. These are used in both commercial and military training applications … Wikipedia
Global Maritime Distress Safety System — The Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) is an internationally agreed upon set of safety procedures, types of equipment, and communication protocols used to increase safety and make it easier to rescue distressed ships, boats and… … Wikipedia
Marine Corps Total Force System — The Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS) is the single, integrated, personnel and pay system supporting both Active Duty and Reserve components of the Marine Corps. The system also includes the capability to report certain entries to enhance… … Wikipedia
Loop Management System — A Loop Management System (LMS) is a kind or a part of network management system which purpose is maximization level of local loop control. Sometimes it is referred to as local loop management (LLM) or copper loop management (CLM).BenefitsAlthough … Wikipedia
NASA Docking System — (Passive on the left, active on the right) … Wikipedia
- Leachables and Extractables Handbook. Safety Evaluation, Qualification, and Best Practices Applied to Inhalation Drug Products, Daniel Norwood L.. A practical and science-based approach for addressing toxicological concerns related to leachables and extractables associated with inhalation drug products Packaging and device components of… Подробнее Купить за 11196.4 руб электронная книга
- Prognostics and Health Management of Electronics. Fundamentals, Machine Learning, and the Internet of Things, Myeongsu Kang. An indispensable guide for engineers and data scientists in design, testing, operation, manufacturing, and maintenance A road map to the current challenges and available opportunities for the… Подробнее Купить за 10406.32 руб электронная книга
- Electrical Overstress (EOS). Devices, Circuits and Systems, Steven Voldman H.. Electrical Overstress (EOS) continues to impact semiconductor manufacturing, semiconductor components and systems as technologies scale from micro- to nano-electronics. This bookteaches the… Подробнее Купить за 9112.14 руб электронная книга